Dylan Adamek went 0 for 0 in Texas State's 3-0 loss to Baylor University on Thursday. Adamek graduated from Pasadena Memorial High School in 2008.
A 2008 graduate of Pasadena Memorial High School Adamek played on two district championship teams for coach Mike Morgan. As a senior 2007-2008 he went 8-2 with a 1.20 ERA on the mound to earn unanimous all-district first-team honors in addition to second-team all-Houston recognition. The son of Larry and Lori Adamek he is an exercise and sport science major. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published May. 10, 2012
Roger Sylvestor Cameron was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriffâ€˜s Office. Cameron is listed as living at 3909 Burke in (77504). Bond for Mr. Cameron was set at $5,000. He was reportedly arrested on May 8, 2012 on one charge of using false identification or a false driver's license. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published May. 10, 2012
Marco Antonio Soto has been released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Mr. Soto's bond was set at $5,000. He is listed as living at 8109 Milredge in Houston (77017). Soto was reportedly arrested on May 9, 2012 on one charge of possession of marijuana (0 to 2 grams). Read more...Special to the Chronicle published May. 10, 2012
The Houston Police Department reported the following nearby crimes on May 10:
An incident involving burglary was reported at 8 a.m. in the 12100 block of Dumas St.
At 11:30 a.m., an incident involving burglary was reported in the 9300 block of Tallyho.
At 11:45 a.m., a burglary was reported in the 9300 block of Tallyho.
At 1:30 p.m., a theft was reported in the 4000 block of Galveston Rd.
At 4:35 p.m., an incident involving auto theft was reported in the 100 block of Edgebrook Dr.
At 6:10 p.m., a theft was reported in the 12900 block of Gulf Fwy.
At 7 p.m., an incident involving theft was reported in the 11900 block of Kurland Dr.
The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation listed a final order for Kervin D. Bates of on May 10.
The order is described as: Respondent's certified air conditioning and refrigeration license was revoked by operation of law on December 27, 2010.
The basis for this order is the following:
The Respondent's license was revoked upon Respondent's imprisonment in a penitentiary.
is located in Houston. The license number is 33817. The complaint number is ACR20120000585.Read more...
- Final order for , May. 10, 2012
- Final order for , May. 10, 2012
- David Lopez arrested on charge of theft (between $20,00 and $100,000), May. 10, 2012
- Eliseo Sanchez Jr. arrested on charge of oper pwc with, in 50' vessel, perso, May. 10, 2012
- Victoria Frausto Magadan arrested on charge of theft between $50 and $500, May. 10, 2012
- Emiley Faith Hughes arrested on charge of theft under $1500 3rd offense, May. 10, 2012
- Sommer Nicole Courtney arrested on charge of credit, debit card abuse, May. 10, 2012
- Dennis Eugene Dowling arrested on charges of motion to revoke parole and 2 counts of theft of a material (50% aluminum, bronze or copper), May. 10, 2012
- Michael Allen Holt arrested on charges of possession of marijuana (0 to 2 grams) and possession of a penalty group 3 controlled substance (less than 28 grams), May. 10, 2012
- Hilario Rodriguez arrested on charge of assault of a family member, May. 10, 2012
Ultimate Pasadena Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG